18 – 19 September 2017
London Metal Exchange is delivering a comprehensive workshop during the Confernce.
London Metal Exchange (LME) is the world center for industrial metals trading. The prices discovered on LME’s three trading platforms are used as the global reference price and both the metal and investment commodities use the LME to transfer on risk, 24 hours a day.
Commodity price risk management – a simple approach to protect margin
– A historical view on lead price volatility
– Price risk identification across lead value chain
– Hedging strategy development – how to use the LME to manage price risk
– Using LME futures to enhance pricing competitiveness
– Market access and counter party risk.
Edric Koh, Head of SE Asia Physical Market Coverage, London Metal Exchange
Edric Koh joined the London Metal Exchange in 2014 and is based in the Singapore office, where he is Head of Physical Market Sales in South East Asia and the Oceania region. He brings with him a wealth of experience and knowledge in assisting clients in hedging their commodity price risk, namely to airlines, shipping, mining and trading companies.